I don't like men.

tatka
First name: sana
Last name: vana

I don't like men.

Post by tatka » 2 months ago

I don't like men. I don't know about you. And for some reason I don't like men. They gave me some nasty creatures too. But the girls I normally. Sometimes I make friends and spend time together. Now usually, if you want a new relationship, looking for a new girl through a Dating site. Maybe someone thinks I'm gay. But I don't care what people think. How are you? Do you also like girls or prefer men? I'm active in everything. Generally if you interesting girl, then write me. Maybe we'll meet you and have a great time together.

drop
First name: drop
Last name: drop

Re: I don't like men.

Post by drop » 2 months ago

preferences now have many people absolutely different. someone prefers a partner of the opposite sex who is Vice versa of the same sex. and the first and second is still necessary to get acquainted and easier and easier to do it on a special Dating site.

timoha
First name: timoha
Last name: timoha

Post by timoha » 2 months ago

it is very positive that tolerant people communicate here. I thought there would be a lot of negative statements about same-sex love. although in some countries, the love of people of the same sex has become a norm of behavior and it is a little alarming. but as they say the heart does not order and many people are looking for their companion on different sites. I can tell you https://www.dating.com/lesbian/

Trrron
First name: stiv
Last name: stivenson

Post by Trrron » 2 months ago

When a woman meets bad men on her life path, she can be completely disappointed in all men. Maybe you should reconsider your opinion? I am ready to try to convince you that men are good and kind!)))

timoha
First name: timoha
Last name: timoha

Post by timoha » 2 months ago

I still don't understand why women stop being attracted to men. if it's just a grudge then in my opinion it's stupid. spelled my opponent that not all man are bad. probably just girls from idleness or Vice versa from processing gradually become feminists.

lariss
First name: lariss
Last name: lariss

Post by lariss » 2 months ago

Everyone must have a choice.